Carpet Cleaning Services in Leamington, Ont:
Foam Frenzy Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Care
Affordable, Reliable & Recommended
Foam Frenzy Carpet Cleaning Leamington takes care of your carpets in the best way possible. Using only ECO friendly products by trusted brands we offer the latest office and house carpet cleaning techniques. We can offer you the finest carpet cleaning in Leamington Ontario, in fact we guarantee our services. We strive to improve our carpet cleaning services through a constant training and learning initiative and we share our knowledge with you so that we can serve you better.
Need Your Carpets Cleaned In Leamington NOW ?
To get personal assistance call Renee: Carpet Cleaning Leamington Ont. (519) 919-3313 and get friendly help.
Stain-Fighting Tips from the Foam Frenzy Experts
When beverages, wet foods, or other substances land on your carpet, the worst thing to do is to turn a blind eye. Today’s spill can become tomorrow’s hard-to-remove stain, but you have a fighting chance of saving your carpet if you react promptly.
Just Read this most recent review from Facebook:
12 hours after my brand new carpet was laid in my home there was an unfortunate incident and a large dark stain. After checking Google’s long list of options, I called Renee because of her awesome reviews. I am so thankful I did. She arrived at my house within hours of my panicked phone call. She was helpful, honest, kind and very reasonably priced. She cleaned the stain and I was so thankful and relieved. Thank you Renee…best phone call I could have made.
WARNING: DO NOT RUB THE CARPET!
It’s tempting to apply a little elbow grease to really get that stuff out of the carpet, but DON’T. If you rub, you risk a) working the stuff deeper into the fiber, where it will set in as a permanent stain, b) damaging the carpet’s fibers and making them fuzzy and dull in that area, and c) spreading the stained area out so the stain is now bigger.
- Remove as much of the solid portion of the spill as you can from the top surface of the fibers, being careful not to rub the carpet. Use whatever you think might help best – your fingers, a spoon, a shovel, et cetera.
- Using absorbent paper towels or a clean cloth, start blotting, applying gentle pressure to the spot so that the liquid from the spill absorbs into your blotting cloth. We recommend starting on the outer edges and working toward the center, to avoid spreading the spill to a greater area.
- When the cloth or paper towel is soiled, switch to a new one to avoid retransferring the stuff back to the carpet.
- Continue steps 2 and 3 until you have absorbed as much of the liquid as possible. There may still be discoloration at the spot.
- The internet reveals a lot of advice and home remedies for removing carpet stains, just keep in mind that the wrong home solution could do the opposite of what you want, and set the stain in further with no hope of removal.
Not sure what to do? Foam Frenzy Carpet Cleaning Leamington is always available for carpet stain removal advice, and we are happy to come out and take care of your carpet for you!
Carpet Cleaning Leamington Ont. (519) 919-3313